All of the staff at UB was excited to see how UB's first annual House Cup would go down. After 16.1 has come and gone, it's pretty clear that the house cup is pretty freaking awesome. While I did not have the joy of experiencing Friday night madness myself, the photos spoke for themselves!
Below you will find the current standings for UB's House Cup. Here is a recap (plus some additions!) to how points work:
- 1 point for every person on your team who completes the week's WOD
- 3 points for the 1st - 3rd RX male/female placers
- 2 points for the 4th-6th male/female placers
- 2 points for the 1st - 3rd SCALED male/female placers
- 5 bonus points will be rewarded to one team deemed "the spirit of the open" each week. More than 1 amazingly awesome spirited team? Maybe 2 teams win the spirit of the open that week