We have a couple competitions to look forward to this month in addition to the coming holiday. Check it out!
SPF Reebok Record Breakers Meet 2017 - 11.12
- What: Record Breakers Powered by Reebok brings the world’s top powerlifters together in head-to-head competition. This year's competition will include Brigitte, Daniel B. and Coach Max in that mix!
- When: The competition runs both Saturday and Sunday, but our three UBers will all be competing on Sunday.
- Where: CrossFit CSA
6400 Sierra Ct - A
Dublin, CA 94568
- More information: check it out here!
Rite of Passage 2017 - 11.18 & 11.19
- What: In the spirit of supporting the growth of weightlifting and encouraging new lifters, SPS created a meet is exclusively for those who have never lifted in a USAW sanctioned event. Last year 6 UB athletes took on the event. This year we have 6 more: Alan A., Austin I., Chris C., Coryn, Manu G. and Sunli all donning their first singlets!
- When: We have lifters both Saturday & Sunday (Chris C., Manu & Sunli lift Saturday at 4PM; Coryn lifts Sunday at 10AM, Austin I lifts Sunday at Noon, Alan A. lifts Sunday at 4PM.)
- Where: Speed Power Strength
2140 Livingston St
Oakland, CA 94606
It may feel like a ways away, but Thanksgiving will be here before you know it! Here is the holiday schedule:
- Wednesday (11/22) Normal Morning/Midday Schedule. Limited Evening Schedule (6pm)
- Thursday (11/23) Holiday WOD (9AM)
- Friday (11/24) Holiday WOD (9AM)
- Saturday/Sunday (11/2 - 11/2) - Normal Schedule resumes