Today we have a special, 6x overdose of awesome. Who's awesome? The House Cup captains and co-captains.
- Favorite open workout: 16.2 (t2b, DUs, cleans)
- Least favorite: tie between 16.1 (OH lunges) and 14.5/16.5 (thrusters/burpees)
- Best open movement: anything heavy
- Most work in progress: anything gymnastics related
- Favorite team: the soon to be back-to-back house cup champs, The Ultimates. Duh.
- Favorite Open WOD: 16.4 because of HSPU
- Least favorite: 16.1 because of overhead walking lunges
- Best Open movement: Bench press... Fingers crossed that it will show up this year
- Most work in progress Open goat: OHS
- Favorite House Cup Team: The Ultimates. Duh.
The Black Mambas
- Favorite Open WOD: 15.4 because I love power cleans
- Least favorite: 16.2 because I injured myself and was out for a year after that
- Best Open movement: power cleans, DUs, or rowing
- Most work in progress: muscle ups, finally starting to click and get dialed in
- Favorite House Cup Team: Black Mamba venom runs through my veins. In a good way.
2 Fit 2 Quit
- Favorite Open WOD: 16.5 is the only open workout I can vividly remember. It was such a long, draining WOD, and I had really dig in and push myself to complete it. I think it was one of my first WODs where I could do all of the movements (with scaled weights) overall.
- Least favorite: none
- Best Open movement: I'll take on anyone in the world in a rowing or bike off. Though I really enjoy doing high skill exercises if we're talking about fun.
- Most work in progress: chest to bars or double unders. I'm a breakthrough or two away from really getting good with both, but they're a grind.
- Favorite House Cup Team: 2F2Q, obviously