Did you been watch this year's CrossFit Games? Did you see 17 year old Guilherme Malheiros snatch 292?? Are you inspired?? Good! Because the ULTIMATE LIFT OFF is coming!
Bring your gains and get ready to rumble! It's UB's 6th year of getting our super totals on (Snatch, Clean & Jerk, Squat, Bench, Deadlift). Who's game?
Here's how the event works gonna work:
- You will have 20 minutes to find your maximum snatch and clean and jerk.
- Changed this year: You will have 18 minutes to find your maximum back squat, bench press, and deadlift
- You will have 3 attempts at your heaviest weight for each lift.
- You will perform all the lifts in order: snatch, clean and jerk, back squat, bench press, and deadlift. To participate in the competition, you must attempt all five lifts.
- Heats will start every 20 minutes. If you are late, you cannot lift. No exceptions.
- Your score will be calculated by Sinclair for your Oly lifts and Wilks formula (each lift by pounds lifted to body weight) for your power lifts. (New this year: All athletes will weigh in at the beginning of the day)
- A complete list of rules (including the requirements for each lift) will be posted Friday in the gym along with the start list.
- To secure your spot please do both of the following by August 28th: